We have a membership of some 400 people, many of whom live outside of the National Park and Wales, all of whom care about what happens to Britain’s only truly Coastal National Park. As a member, you can become involved in many different ways, as much or as little as you like.
Even if you are unable to commit any time, just by being a member helps to support a worthwhile charity and provide us with the necessary resources to enable us to continue with our essential work. It also gives you the opportunity to express your views about safeguarding the future of this beautiful and unique environment. If you do have time to become more involved, you will have an opportunity to meet friendly and like-minded people.
• Enjoy a programme of events and guided visits throughout the year to places of interest not always available to the general public.
• Take part in led walks in various parts of the National Park.
• Join a work party which contributes to the practical conservation & enhancement of the National Park.
• Hear talks on current issues by experts in their respective fields.
• Enjoy special discounts (some of which could easily save you the cost of Membership to FPCNP each year) from local businesses and National Park Tourist Information Centres.
• Receive a regular news magazine, ‘News & Views’, which includes details of current issues, activities & events.
• Support, encourage & co-operate with the National Park Authority in its statutory role.
• Seek to influence the Welsh Government and other decision makers on matters affecting the National Park.
• Lobby, challenge & campaign for policies and decisions that would enhance the National Park.
• Vote at the AGM or at any Extraordinary General Meetings thereby helping to influence the future direction of the charity .