Business Members are eligible to receive all the membership benefits applicable to Personal Members including:
- Membership card for special discounts only available to members.
- Invitations to walks, talks, events and AGM.
- Free copy of “News and Views” three times a year.
- Opportunities to be involved in voluntary activities such as joining a work party, learning a new skill, making a difference.
- A Hot link on our website to raise awareness of your business website where products and services can be promoted and discounts offered.
- A Certificate* for display showing your membership of FPCNP and support for the charity’s worthwhile principles. The certificate is lent to you for as long as you remain a business member.
- Use of our ‘Business Member’ logo on your promotional materials/website indicating commitment and responsible business practice in support of our aims.
- Free introductory advertisement in “News and Views” promoting your products and services. This advertisement is A6 in size and you will need to provide the necessary artwork to enable us to do this.
- A free clear brochure holder to display copies of the “Friends’” brochures to your customers if your premises are suitable, e.g., shop, hotel, restaurant, etc.
- The right to vote (one vote per business) at the AGM or any Extraordinary General Meeting enabling your business to help influence the future direction of the charity.
Your subscription and any donation you choose to make will help support the work of our independent voluntary charity which is committed to help protect, conserve and enhance the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park for all to enjoy. Members care about issues such as local heritage, sustainable development, countryside access, renewable energy, the marine environment surrounding the Park and the protection of its landscape, wildlife and fauna.
*The Business Membership Certificate will be a loaned framed fully glossy certificate for display in a public place in their premises. This remains the property of the Friends and should be returned if, for any reason, such businesses cease to be members.
Similarly, businesses which cease to be members must not continue to use the Friends logo.