You Can Help By:-
- becoming a member, if you have not already done so, and supporting a worthwhile charity
- encouraging your family and friends to become a member
- encouraging your favourite local business to join as a business member to help promote the work of the Friends
- joining one of our work parties and become involved in conservation work
- keeping committee members informed of matters that concern you within the Park
- helping with distribution of our membership brochure
- contributing articles to ‘News & Views’
- lending your expertise to our Policy Committee
- offering your expertise to our Executive Committee
- participating in our programme of events
- giving a “Gift Voucher” of Membership to the Friends as a Birthday/Christmas/Anniversary present
- making a donation or consider leaving a legacy to the Friends to enable them to continue to help to look after the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
If you want to know more about any of our Committee work, events & issues affecting your National Park or help conservation work parties, you can do so by using our Contact Us form and selecting the appropriate contact.
If you simply want to make a difference and join your ‘National Park Watchdog’, you can do so now online by completing our Membership Application Form. If you are wanting to join as a business you will need to go to Business Applications.
If you care about protecting our wonderful national treasure and wish to see it continue to be looked after and enhanced for future generations to come, please help us by joining now to enable us to secure the resources needed for us to continue with our valuable work. You would also become eligible for special member discounts when using certain businesses and support a worthwhile charity.