We have a membership of some 400 people, many of whom live outside of the National Park and Wales, all of whom care about what happens to Britain’s only truly Coastal National Park. As a member, you can become involved in many different ways, as much or as little as you like.
Even if you are unable to commit any time, by being a member you are supporting a worthwhile charity and enabling us to continue with our essential work. It also gives you the opportunity to express your views about safeguarding the future of this beautiful and unique environment.
If you do have time and live near enough to become more involved, you will have an opportunity to meet friendly and like-minded people.
As a member, you can…
- Enjoy a programme of events, walks and guided visits throughout the year to places of interest not always available to the general public.
- Ymunwch â'n,,en,Derbyn,,en,Pleidleisio yn y CCB a / neu mewn unrhyw Gyfarfodydd Cyffredinol Arbennig a thrwy hynny helpu i ddylanwadu ar gyfeiriad yr elusen yn y dyfodol,,en work party, contributing to the practical conservation and enhancement of the National Park.
- Get special discounts from local businesses and National Park Visitor Centres at Carew, Castle Henrys and Oriel y Parc.
- Receive Newsletters every two months with details of current issues, activities and events, ac mae ein,,en,cylchgrawn lliw yn cael ei gynhyrchu ddwywaith y flwyddyn,,en,tudalen cartref newydd,,en,ac mae ein,,en,cylchgrawn lliw yn cael ei gynhyrchu ddwywaith y flwyddyn,,en,tudalen cartref newydd,,en Newyddion & Views colour magazine each Spring and Autumn.
- Vote at the AGM and/or at any Extraordinary General Meetings thereby helping to influence the future direction of the charity.